ProVia Introduces Embarq Fiberglass Entry Door System
Leader in exterior building products, ProVia announced their new Embarq Fiberglass Entry Door System. Considered to be the most energy-efficient entry door available in the U.S. market, Embarq was tested for its performance by Architectural Testing, Inc. (ATI), a leading building products testing and cerfitication laboratory in North America.
Embarq is the first product with ProVia’s new philosophy called “EnVision,” calling Embarq “the doorway to innovation and efficiency.”
Some of the key features to Embarq Fiberglass Entry Doors are:
- U-factor of 0.10. U-value is the measure of resistance to heat conduction. The lower the better, and Embarq doors prove that.
- 43% thicker than standard exterior doors – Embarq doors are 2.5 inches thick and accommodate more insulation than the standard entry door.
- Energy-efficient foam in the side rails and header of the door.
- A dual perimeter seal that creates an impenetrable barrier against drafts and leaks.
- A custom-designed sweep that accommodates the door’s thickness and protects against unwanted elements and temperatures.
- A variety of style options – six door styles and three grain species: Cherry, Mahogany, or Oak.
- Lifetime Limited Warranted and 10-Year Finish Warranty.
President of ProVia, Brian Miller, said, “As a company, ProVia has always emphasized energy efficiency and pursued continuous improvements with high energy-performing products. With the introduction of Embarq and our new EnVision program, we are strengthening our commitment to leadership in energy efficiency.”
For more information on the Embarq Fiberglass Entry Door, click here.
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company’s high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been ENERGY STAR Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won the prestigious ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year award for Door Manufacturing four times, and the ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence award four times. The company employs approximately 500 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, MS. For more information, visit ProViaProducts.com.
Founded in 1975, Architectural Testing, Inc. is a leading testing laboratory, certification body and inspection agency for building products and the build environment. Employing highly specialized technicians, engineers, and support professionals across 20 locations in North America and now teamed together with Intertek’s global capabilities, Architectural Testing is the Complete Solution for evaluation, testing and certification. Visit Archtest.com.