Marvin Signature Round Top & Special Shape Windows
Add dimension and drama to a window design by incorporating a polygon or special shape window. Marvin has thousands of shapes to choose from including octagons, hexagons, trapezoids, pentoids, triangles – virtually any geometric shape. Polygons and special shape windows come standard as direct glaze units and are available with a variety of glass and divided lite options.
Marvin Signature Round Top Windows are beautiful as single windows or when included in marvelous, multi-window assemblies, Marvin Signature Round Top windows add elegance and individuality to a home. The options are endless – choose from full, half and quarter rounds, ellipticals, inverted corners, ovals, gothic shapes, eyebrows and more. Marvin offers over 1000 standard round top sizes, plus unlimited custom designs – all perfectly matched to Marvin’s full line of windows and doors.
Polygons and special shape windows come standard as direct glaze units. In-sash units are also available to match daylight openings in other window and door styles.
Special Shape Windows Key Features
- Polygons and special shape windows come standard as direct glaze units
- In-sash units are also available to match daylight openings in other window and door styles
- Polygon and picture windows available in a variety of glass and divided lite options
- One-lite Low Ē² with argon insulating glass
- Available in StormPlus™ for coastal regions IZ2, IZ3 and IZ4
- Bare wood interior
- Exruded aluminum clad exterior (clad units)
- All-wood brick mould casing (wood units)
- 4 9/16″ jambs