Marvin Double Hung Windows
Marvin Ultimate double hung windows combine state-of-the-art window performance with the classic style of the past. Authentic looking lines and hardware, plus jambs that feature more wood than you’ve ever seen in a double hung window achieve the perfect look, inside and out, for your home. Engineering advancements make these double hung windows easy to open and close, and the window sash tilts effortlessly in, or can be removed, for easy, optimum cleaning. Marvin double hung windows bring energy efficiency with a variety of rectangular sash or round top options for the perfect look.
Marvin Ultimate Double Hung window combines state-of-the-art window design with classic style. Advanced engineering and the highest quality construction make our Ultimate Double Hung windows incredibly durable, versatile and easy to use.
- Exclusive integrated tilt lever lock allows sash to be tilted in or removed for effortless cleaning
- Configurations can include single hung windows or both sash stationary.
- Structural, certified factory mulls are available: Frame to Frame, 1″ or 2″ LVL, and 3/8″ MRF
- Uneven sills or headers can be specified
- A variety of options are available for historic projects including a selection of authentic or simulated divided lite patterns and profiles, uneven or uncommon lite patterns, checkrail units, and variable stile and rail widths to match existing profiles
Marvin Double Hung Windows Feature
- One lite LoĒ²-272 with argon insulating glass
- Satin Taupe sash lock
- Bare wood interior
- All-wood brick mould casing (wood units)
- 8° sill bevel
- DP50 performance rating