Double Hung Window Restorations
Designed with all the beautiful features of traditional wood windows and combined with the performance of today’s most technologically advanced glass systems, Restorations Double Hung Windows offer you the very best in both beauty and performance. Double hung window restorations are virtually maintenance-free, and you won’t have to spend your time painting and staining so you can enjoy your free time doing whatever you like.
Key Features for Double Hung Window Restorations
- FiberCore structural sash stiles for maximum strength
- DraftBlock triple weather-stripping seals offer the best in draft protection making your home more comfortable
- Coved interior glazing bead adds beauty, while contoured lift rails allow for easy and comfortable operation
- Pre-tensioned, dual pulley Block & Tackle balance system for a lifetime of worry-free operation
- Recessed pick resistant locks provide added security, and ventilation night latches allow you to enjoy a nice breeze without fully opening your window
- Extruded aluminum screen frame with heavy-duty aluminum corners for a lifetime for trouble-free performance
- Restorations Double Hung Windows SecureSeal meeting rail features UltraCore insulation and Fibercore structural sash rail.
- Low profile tilt latch with easy-grip design for quick and safe sash release and ventilation latches allow you to vent without fully opening your window.
- UltraCore polyurethane insulated windows offer higher resistance to heat and cold providing you with added comfort.