Easy to Admire. Easy to Slide. The attractive glider window by Marvin Windows and Doors effortlessly slides horizontally on the window track. Just pull gently on the stylish and unobtrusive finger pull. The glider window rates high in energy efficiency, and you’ll find it’s a particularly good fit in situations where a swinging sash would get in the way – like overlooking a porch or deck. The Glider window even features a multi-point lock that automatically locks when the window is closed. Simple, stylish, and a sure way to make an impression.
The Marvin Ultimate Glider Window has a slim profile and is a great space saving alternative with all the energy efficiency benefits of a traditional window. Meets ENERGY STAR® criteria to reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Two-point, concealed lock automatically locks when window is closed
- Easy wash feature ensures your views are always clean
- Meets ENERGY STAR® criteria to reduce heating and cooling costs
- One-lite LoĒ2-272® with argon insulating glass
- Satin Taupe folding lock handle
- Bare wood interior
- Extruded aluminum clad exterior (clad units)
- Beige sill track on clad units
- 4 9/16″ (116 mm) jambs
- Up to DP50 light commercial rating for air, water and structural performance