Marvin Family of Brands Will Showcase Best in Contemporary Design at IBS 2016
The International Builders’ Show (IBS) is an annual event that showcases the construction industry’s array of building products for the most important global manufacturers and suppliers. The event, which will take place in Las Vegas from January 19th to the 21st, will showcase the Marvin Family of Brands. This year Marvin will be bringing its largest collection of Contemporary Studio products to IBS, consisting of clean lines, large expanses of glass and narrow profiles. The Contemporary Studio collection also features larger casement and awning sizes, new colors, and style options.
Marvin is also bringing their large Scenic Doors Collections, allowing homeowners to bring the beauty of the outdoors into their home. The brand’s popular Ultimate Multi-Slide Door has new performance options that will be shown at the event as well. These features include a high-performance sill as well as other features that deliver superior performance that are energy efficient.
Integrity, which is also part of the Marvin Family of Brands, will be showcasing items from their collection as well. They feature more than 70 new releases over the last few years.
Here are a few of the many products Marvin Family of Brands will be showcasing at the International Builders’ Show in 2016:
- Larger Contemporary Casement and Contemporary Awning windows: the expanded sizes meet the needs of builders working on contemporary projects that seek large windows. Available in widths up to 44″ wide and heights up to 102″ wide and heights up to 120″, allowing for more open space daylight in.
- Direct Glaze 90-Degree Corner Window: provide panoramic views and a contemporary look.
- OXXO Glider window: versatile pass-through window that’s joining Marvin’s standard product line in 2016.
- Ultimate Multi-Slide Door: this style made its debut at IBS in 2015. It’s available up to 50 feet wide and 12 feet tall. This year, it returns to IBS with new performance features delivering superior performance and an extremely low standard U-factor of 0.28 for exceptional energy efficiency. The Ultimate Multi-Slide Door is available with a high performance sill and comes in a StormPlus®IZ3-rated version that is certified to Performance Grade 50 (PG50). No one else offers a door this large with comparable performance and energy efficiency ratings, making it the leading Scenic Door in its category. It also comes with a sliding screen that fits seamlessly into the door.
- New clad colors: four new clad color options – Suede, Gunmetal, Clay, and Liberty Bronze – that meet a variety of styles.
- Integrity’s 4 Panel Sliding French Door with bronze sill color: brings together the beauty of wood with the strength of Ultrex fiberglass. This door is available up to 16 feet wide and 8 feet tall and is Integrity’s largest door ever had. It also features a bronze sill color options along with other new options ike new hardware and simulated divided lites with spacer bar for the IZ3-rated version for coastal regions.
Other Recent Introductions:
- Integrity’s Wood-Ultrex Double Hung window – combines traditional style with the strength and performance of Ultrex.
- Marvins’ Next Generation Ultimate Double Hung window – named “Best of IBS” at last year’s show.
- Marvin’s Integrated Interior Shades that fit seamlessly into Marvin windows and doors and don’t protrude into living spaces or interfere with hardware.
- TruStile Doors – leading manufacturer of high-quality, made-to-order architectural stile and rail doors that are now part of Marvin Family of Brands. TruStile services high-end residential and commercial construction markets. Marvin acquired TruStile in 2015.