Integrity Windows and Doors Announces Winners of 2016 Red Diamond Achiever Awards
Integrity Windows and Doors has announced the winners of its 2016 Red Diamond Achiever Awards. The annual competition honors the exceptional work of licensed builders, remodelers and architects who use Integrity windows and doors in their projects.
A nationally recognized panel of industry professionals selected five award winners, based on projects that had outstanding creativity, unique architecture, complexity, sustainability and solutions to construction challenges. One winner was also selected as the Peoples Choice winner by popular vote from all projects entered.
The panel of judges included Lou Manfredini, DIY expert, and host of several home-improvement TV shows, accompanied by The Marvin Companies Director of Corporate Strategy, Christine Marvin, Frank Anton, the Vice Chairmen of Hanley Wood, and Shawn McCadden, columnist and award-winning remodeler.
“The projects this year were nothing short of inspiring, diverse and fun applications of Integrity windows and doors,” said Christine Marvin. “… The Variety of submissions showcase Integrity’s range of applications in residential and commercial projects, equipped with the all-out performance to withstand any environment”
From a field of more than 280 entries, the judging panel named the following five winners Red Diamond Achievers:
- Lake Calhoun Organic Modern by John Kraemer & Sons – a strikingly beautiful, contemporary artisan home in Minneapolis
- The Bancroft by Yankee Barn Homes – an expansive, barn-style home with post and beam architecture and lofted spaces in West Lebanon, N.H.
- Cape Elizabeth Home by Kevin Browne Architecture – a modern home with gable roof lines and farmhouse height to pay homage to its Cape Elizabeth, Maine heritage
- Forrest Walk by Moser Construction Management LLC – an impressive remodel of a 1925-built Catholic grade school into four residential condo flats in Narberth, Pa.
- Redwood Avenue by Boulder Home Builders LLC and Pocci Design Group – a contemporary, boutique home in Boulder, Colo. with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains
Award winners will receive a profile on the Integrity website and its social media channels, a VIP trip for two to Minneapolis and Warroad, Minn. for a Marvin Windows and Doors facilities tour and awards ceremony. A cash donation will also be made on the behalf of each winner’s company to a charity of their choice.
A second round of judging by the general public crowned the People’s Choice Award winner. Prairie Barn by Camenisch Company Inc. was honored for the pairing of a simple, barn-style exterior with a modern interior.
To learn more about the Red Diamond Achiever Awards and see the winning projects, visit IntegrityWindows.com/RedDiamondAchiever.