Installer – Windows & Doors
Job Title: Installer – Windows & Doors
Reports To: Norm McRobb
FLSA Status: Hourly
Our ideal installer is a person who can bring their energy, construction knowledge and professionalism to install all the brands we sell. Installers will prepare for installations, install windows and doors to manufacturers specifications or local building authority codes to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. They will deal with projects of all sizes, budgets, and work with customers from all walks of life. Installers need to adapt to each project, find the best solutions to conditions and establish themselves as a professional when working in customers’ homes. Attention to detail, accountability, combined with problem solving skills and ability to work as a team will be keys to success in this position. We represent the entire Marvin windows line, Infinity by Marvin, Restorations by Sunrise, Mi Windows, ProVia and Thermatru by Benbilt doors.
Big L’s Mission Statement
Big L is dedicated to providing clear solutions to any window and door need in the residential and light commercial market. We thrive on creating a connection with our customers and always seek to provide them with clarity, expertise, kindness, convenience, and professionalism. We live by the motto, “If it’s a window or door, our people care more!”
Big L’s Values
We are committed to providing a solid, safe and comfortable workspace with equal opportunity for learning and personal development. Efficiency, innovation, professionalism, warmth, optimism, dedication, company spirit, independence and excellence are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Big L Windows and Doors.
Employees will be bestowed the same level of warmth, kindness, professionalism and optimism within the company that they are asked to pledge outside the company.
- Installation of windows & doors per manufacturer specifications
- Complete interior and exterior trim work
- Loading of materials and pre-installation preparation
- Breakdown and cleaning of worksite areas
- Develop good customer relations and maintain high level of service
- Perform installation and apply methods determined by lead installer
- Clean and organize trucks daily
- Perform the required amount of work in the prescribed period of time
- Assist others when necessary (fellow employees and customers)
- Communicate well throughout organization
- Bring an energy and passion to helping customers
- Take pride in your work and “do the right thing for our customers”
Other Job Duties
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Drivers license and transportation
- Hand tools needed to install windows and doors