IBS 2015: Integrity’s Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement & Awning
Fargo, North Dakota. January 24, 2015.
Integrity Windows and Doors is expanding its product line with new insert windows that combine fiberglass and wood.
Integrity’s Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows are durable and a great option for builders, homeowners, architects, and remodelers alike. Integrity uses Ultrex, their patented pultruded fiberglass that is strong as steel. Integrity windows are so strong that they outperform vinyl and composite products with their high-performance finish and energy efficiency.
“With casements and awnings being some of the most used windows on the market, the Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows are what our valued customers really wanted to see in our mix. These windows can work in a variety of homes and buildings, and they offer virtually worry-free toughness that looks great for years,” said Becky Felling, Director of Marketing for Integrity Windows and Doors.
Features of Integrity’s Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows include:
- Through-jamb installation
- Variety of glass options: LoE2-272 glass with optional LoE-180 or LoE3-3366
- Exterior finish options: Stone White, Pebble Gray, Bronze, Evergreen, Cashmere or Ebony
- Interior finishes: warm pine or factory pre-finished white paint
- Optional factory-applied Window Opening Control Device
- Optional factory or field mulling: Grilles-Between-the Glass (GBG), Wood Interior Grilles, Simulated Divided Lites (SDL), or Simulated Divided Lites with spacer bars (SDLS)
- 10-day delivery promise to distributor
To learn more about Integrity’s new Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows along with the rest of their product line, visit www.integritywindows.com.
Source: Sam Knight, Woodworking Network.