Total Trust Guarantee
You can rest easy knowing that your decision to choose Big L for your window and door needs was the right choice. We stand behind everything we do. That’s why we’ve created the Big L Total Trust Guarantee. It’s an exclusive suite of warranties and service agreements that cover both the products we sell, and the installation services we provide, including labor. By selling only the finest quality windows and doors, and using our installation professionals who have over 200 years of combined experience, the Big L Total Trust Guarantee is our promise that you’ll be completely satisfied when your job is complete and for many years to come.
All window and door manufacturer’s warranties vary in what is covered and for what period of time, yet they all have one thing in common: they do not cover the labor to repair or replace warrantied items. Big L Windows and Doors has you covered.
Big L Windows and Doors Total Trust Guarantee provides our customers with real peace of mind. We offer to our original purchasers of windows and/or doors, or to consumers who purchased our windows and/or doors from contractors, the following guarantee:
- Lifetime Inspection Guarantee. To any residential customers who purchased windows and doors from Big L, installed or not installed, purchased directly, or through a contractor, we offer a free on-site inspection to determine the issue and offer a solution.
- Lifetime Installation Guarantee. To residential customers who purchased installed windows and doors from Big L, if at any time the product exhibits performance issues and the installation is determined to be at fault, the situation will be remedied at no charge to the customer.
- 5-Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty. For a period of five years from the date of purchase Big L will replace or repair parts covered by manufacturer’s warranties. Big L will provide no charge window or door adjustments, and/or replacement of factory warrantied items for a period not to exceed five years after the original purchase date. This includes components parts and pieces, such as sash or glass replacement, hardware, weather-stripping, and glass. Labor is not included for full frame replacement costs or any costs associated with re-finishing. Full frame labor and/or refinishing will be quoted upon request. Defective operation and/or poor product performance due to improper installation, improper use, fire, or vandalism, is not covered under the terms of the program.
- Parts Under Warranty After 5 Years. Five or more years after the date of purchase, parts which remain under a manufacturer’s warranty shall be supplied by Big L in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty. Fee for Service Warranty labor services will be made available to those end users who wish to purchase them.
- Non Transferability. While most manufacturers’ warranties are transferable to new owners, Big L’s Lifetime Installation Guarantee, Lifetime Inspection Guarantee and 5-Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty are not transferable. Fee for Service inspections and warranty labor services are available for purchase.
Gaining our customers’ trust has been our number one priority for nearly 40 years. We’re proud to be an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner, and to continually receive high GuildQuality customer satisfaction scores.
*This warranty replaces any and all prior Big L warranties, and is subject to change without notice